InstaMed, the leading Healthcare Payments Network, will present an educational session on healthcare consumerism for health plans and member engagement at the World Health Care Congress (WHCC) conference on September 8, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency in Boston, MA. Healthcare payments have become an essential tool to engage members and take control of key member touch points. In this presentation, attendees will understand how consumerism is translating to convenient member engagement – except in the area of payments.
- Hear which trends in healthcare payments are most important to members, providers and payers
- Learn how member-to-provider and member-to-payer communications increase traffic to member portals, and how payers can use member portals to engage members and differentiate their offering
- Ensure a smooth transition to more convenient payments by increasing effective communication to members while launching these types of capabilities
Spur Retention and Convenience Utilizing Payments
September 8, 2014
4:15-4:55 PM ET
- Scott Soifer, Senior Vice President, InstaMed
- Roy Wright, Vice President, InstaMed
For more information on this event, visit the WHCC website.