This webinar has already occurred.
The second set of ACA-mandated operating rules for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) transactions become effective January 1, 2014. With less than 12 months to the compliance date, it is important that HIPAA-covered entities begin their implementation planning efforts now.
Join us for this overview of the key rule requirements of the EFT Standard and CAQH CORE EFT & ERA Operating Rules including approaches to implementation planning and analysis.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The key elements of the ACA-mandated EFT Standard and CAQH CORE EFT and ERA Operating Rules
- How to leverage the newly released CAQH CORE EFT/ERA Analysis and Planning Guide for Adopting ACA-mandated Operating Rules
- Several models you can apply to working with your trading partners, as demonstrated by payer case studies from a large clearinghouse
- Plus: Get your questions answered by a panel of industry experts
Who Should Attend:
- Decision makers from health plans and TPAs (CEO, CFO, COO, CTO, Project Manager)
- Erin Richter, Senior Manager, CAQH CORE
- Chris Seib, Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder, InstaMed