“InstaMed stands out as an operator of a single proprietary network that can handle both healthcare and payment transactions. Reinforcing this unique attribute is InstaMed’s compliance to both PCI and EHNAC standards.” - Bank Technology News – April 2009, Red Gillen, Celent
InstaMed simplifies every healthcare clearinghouse and payment transaction for providers and payers, all in one place. InstaMed enables providers to collect more money, get paid faster and reduce the time and costs to collect. InstaMed allows payers to cut settlement and disbursement costs with electronic payments. InstaMed’s single, integrated network simplifies the healthcare payments process for 400+ hospitals, 60,000+ practices/clinics and 100+ billing services; connects to 3,000+ payers; and integrates with 50+ practice management systems. InstaMed processes tens of billions in healthcare payments each year at a rate of more than $1,000 per second.
InstaMed owns and operates a 24/7/365 technical and operational infrastructure with over 99.9% uptime. InstaMed is compliant, independently certified and audited at the highest levels for both healthcare and payment processing, including the following certifications and accreditations:
- Registered with Visa and MasterCard and independently certified as a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) Level One Service Provider
- The first company to receive financial (FSAP) and healthcare (HNAP) accreditations from the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC)
- Compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Certified by the CAQH Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange (CORE)
- Compliant with the National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA)
- Independently certified as SSAE16 Type II
- Compatible and compliant with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
InstaMed is a privately held company funded by institutional investors. InstaMed’s management team brings decades of experience in the healthcare and payment processing industries.