This website, www.instamed.com (“Website”), is an Internet site maintained by InstaMed Communications, LLC, and its respective divisions, subsidiaries and affiliates (“InstaMed”) as a service to the Internet community.
InstaMed may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Website, including the availability of any features of the Website, at any time. InstaMed may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of or the entire Website without notice or liability.
1. Privacy Statement
The Privacy Statement is designed to provide you control over your Personal Information (as defined in the Privacy Statement). More about the Privacy Statement.
2. InstaMed Content
3. InstaMed Trademarks
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Trademarks”) appearing on this Website are the property of InstaMed and/or its licensors/providers. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark without the prior written permission of the party that owns the Trademark.
4. No Warranties or Liability
INSTAMED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Links to Other Websites
7. Your User Content and Communications
Our Website may allow users to post, submit, or display information, messages, suggestions, questions, comments, postings, advertisements, ratings, ideas, techniques, notes, know-how, drawings, concepts, designs, audiovisual material, photographs, and pictures (including pictures of the user and other representations of the user’s name and likeness), digital images, or other content in any form (collectively “User Content”). It is the responsibility of the individual providing such User Content to ensure that no portion of the content is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights or otherwise injurious to third parties.
By posting User Content on this Website, you hereby grant InstaMed an unrestricted, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, and perpetual license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, make derivative works of, and otherwise use the User Content in any media whatsoever now known or later invented throughout the world for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or not. You hereby disclaim any right to any compensation from InstaMed in connection with InstaMed’s exercise of its license rights in and to the User Content you have posted on this Website. You acknowledge and agree that InstaMed is under no obligation of confidence to you, and shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User Content. By posting the User Content on this Website, you represent and warrant that you own the copyright in such User Content or that you have a legitimate license to post the User Content, including photographs or other audiovisual material, without any restrictions whatsoever. You agree to indemnify and hold InstaMed harmless from all actual and incidental costs and fees associated with InstaMed’s defense of any claims arising from User Content, including, but not limited to, all attorneys’ fees.
InstaMed reserves the right to review any User Content and remove, delete, redact, or otherwise modify such User Content, in its sole discretion, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. InstaMed has no obligation to display or post any User Content. InstaMed reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or User Content that InstaMed deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contractual obligation, legal dispute process, or governmental request. InstaMed shall have no liability in connection with any User Content submitted to, transmitted via, or displayed or posted on this Website.
8. Copyright Infringement
InstaMed is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. InstaMed may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on this Website, please deliver the following information to InstaMed’s Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website
- Your address, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice to us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
InstaMed’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Website can be reached as follows:
1880 JFK Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103
A copy of the notice and supporting materials should also be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- When you opt-in to receive text message notifications (the “SMS Service”), we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- You can cancel the SMS Service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 57199. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
- If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 57199. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages based upon the configurations you set when you elect to receive text message notifications. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.