InstaMed, the leading Healthcare Payments Network, will present an educational session on healthcare consumerism for health plans and member engagement at the World Health Care Congress (WHCC) conference on February 26, 2015 at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld in Orlando, FL. In this presentation, attendees will learn how including and enhancing e-commerce capabilities can improve web sales, member management and renewals.
- Offer payment capabilities through multiple channels
- Utilize consumer tested and centered design on mobile and web portals to ensure convenience for agents, brokers and consumers
- Discuss the challenges and complexities of payments and how a positive experience can set plans apart in the market
- Prepare and evaluate the use of mobile payments and enrollment as a future key channel
Improve E-Commerce and Payment Capacity – Transform Retail to E-Tail
February 26, 2015
2:15-3:00 PM ET
- Scott Soifer, Senior Vice President, InstaMed
- Roy Wright, Vice President, InstaMed
For more information on this event, visit the WHCC website.