InstaMed, the leading Healthcare Payments Network, will present an educational session on healthcare consumerism for health plans and member engagement at the World Health Care Congress (WHCC) conference on September 9, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency in Boston, MA. Healthcare payments have become an essential tool to engage members, as well as a way for exchanges to attract members. In this presentation, attendees will understand how consumerism is translating to convenient member engagement – except in the area of payments.
- Hear which trends in healthcare payments are most important to members, providers and payers
- Learn how member premium payments can be improved by processing within an exchange to broaden your capabilities and increase engagement with members
- Implement strategies to communicate with members when launching these types of capabilities to ensure a smooth transition to more convenient payments
Making Health Care Payments Easy
September 9, 2014
9:30-10:15 AM ET
- Scott Soifer, Senior Vice President, InstaMed
- Roy Wright, Vice President, InstaMed
For more information on this event, visit the WHCC website.