This webinar has already occurred.
The healthcare payments industry is presenting new opportunities and sleeper risks for payers with the rise of healthcare consumerism and increasing regulatory mandates. Payers gain significant value in implementing electronic payments and facilitating simpler payments management. However, it is important for payers to understand the risks, compliance mandates, and security requirements associated with electronic payments and apply best practices. This is crucial to increasing the value of electronic payments and protecting the payer’s business.
Join this engaging discussion of today’s payments sleeper risk and strategies for your organization to benefit from electronic healthcare payments.
Attendees will learn:
- The trends in payer businesses, including the rapid growth and opportunity in healthcare payments, including consumer-to-provider, consumer-to-payer and payer-to-provider payments
- How to:
- Maximize value by meeting the demands of healthcare consumerism
- Identify and simplify compliance and risk challenges associated with electronic payments
- Improve payer processes, policies and offerings to accommodate the changing healthcare payments industry
- Paul Reymann, Partner, McGovern Smith Advisors, LLC
- Chris Seib, Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder, InstaMed