The thirteenth edition of the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report published by J.P. Morgan Healthcare Payments reveals the COVID-19 pandemic had a profound impact on the healthcare industry over the last three years and highlights the urgent need for change and innovation.
Limited payment channels and burnout are contributing to the critical diagnosis of the healthcare industry. The industry is also grappling with macroeconomic trends, such as labor shortages and high costs, that add to the challenges. Moreover, the adoption of technology by providers lags behind consumer demands.
Join us to learn about practical innovations necessary for real-world progress that can make a positive impact on the healthcare industry for private practices, clinics, and consumers, alike.
In the webinar, we explore:
- The biggest challenges facing clinics and their teams
- Opportunities to automate staff workflows in your clinic(s)
- Benefits of self-service patient payment channels
- Enabling digital payment options for ease and convenience
- Personalizing the patient payment experience
Vice President, J.P. Morgan Healthcare Payments
David McMullan, PT
Director, Enterprise Therapy Solutions, Net Health Therapy for Clinics