Healthcare organizations have faced many unique challenges in the past two years. Hospitals and health systems are still feeling the effects of lower revenue and volume due to COVID-19. Recruiting and retaining staff grew more difficult during the pandemic and “The Great Resignation.” On top of that, the pressure is on to enable better patient payment experiences that improve patient satisfaction and build loyalty. However, implementing new technology to enhance patient financial engagement is much harder when staff resources are limited.
What do revenue cycle teams need to persevere through adversity? Join our webinar to explore ways for healthcare organizations to build a resilient revenue cycle with:
- Automated workflows to collect, post and reconcile payments faster
- Deep integration with your EHR system to simplify staff efforts and reduce posting errors
- Robust reporting tools with quick access to transaction-level details
- More consumer payment options and engagement tools
- Secure and compliant payment channels
Strategic Provider Business Development, InstaMed, a J.P. Morgan company